All About Android

Monday, February 4, 2019

How to switch between multiple eSIMs on iPhone XS and XS Max with iOS 12.1

with 0 Comment
When Apple announced support for Dual SIM functionality on the iPhone XS and XS Max, a lot of readers were asking if they would have more than one eSIM on a device. Turns out, you can have save several eSIMs to the iPhone XS and activate any one SIM at anytime. This is such an awesome feature which is only available on the iPhone XS at this point. On a recent trip, I managed to activate several eSIMs on my iPhone XS Max and it worked like a charm. I managed to also try a couple of eSIM based data roaming providers Gigsky and Truphone. Welcome to the Multiple eSIM Party! As you can see in the above screenshot, I had several SIMs configured on my iPhone. I use an Airtel Postpaid connection in India which has uses an eSIM.  I was using Google Fi service on my physical SIM card slot. I had setup Gigsky and Truphone too using the eSIM and was currently using the Truphone service. I could toggle between the various eSIMs seamlessly and get access to various networks and plans without having to pop out physical SIMs. How to switch between eSIMs on the iPhone It would be good ...


from Fone Arena http://bit.ly/2BgpJha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment is valuable to us.