All About Android

Friday, January 10, 2014

How to update Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 Snapdragon variant to 4.4 Official Kitkat Quick and Easy

with 0 Comment
So today Kitkat update for Samsung Galaxy S4 has leaked and to update and download we have made a simple and short guide.



Important note please check your phone model number if its I9505 you can update and if it is any other model you cannot update as of now


Model: GT-I9505
Country: Open Europe
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 276328
Build date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 23:30:51 +0000
Product Code: OXA
PDA: I9505XXUFNA1
CSC: I9505OXAFNA1
MODEM: I9505XXUFNA1
Download: I9505XXUFNA1_I9505OXAFNA1_I9505XXUFNA1_OXA.zip


NOTE: You are doing this at your OWN risk. We are not responsible if you brick your device or your cat eats your phone.
This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty.
This test firmware is a pre-release build and not official from Samsung.

INSTRUCTIONS
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here or here)
- Extract Odin .ZIP file
- Open Odin3 v3.09
- Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add I9505XXUFNA1_I9505OXAFNA1_I9505XXUFNA1_HOME.tar.md5 to AP
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!

Source : sammobile.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment is valuable to us.